LLTI Archives

August 2007, Week 4

From:
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2007 15:56:24 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Barbara Sawhill <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 10:43:48 -0400
>From: Barbara Sawhill <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Language Lab Unleashed Webcasts for September 07: Please Join Us!
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum

Greetings LLTI'ers:

The LLU team is pleased to announce our September line up for LLU
webcasts/conversations:

Topics this month will include Anxiety and Language Learning, Languages
Across the Curriculum programs, and a conversation with Dr Andrea
Lunsford about Writing and Technology.

In addition to our webcasts, we invite you to listen to the
Tech-o-Tuesday podcasts, which are available on the site every other
Tuesday.  Please listen in as we discuss new tools, tips and
technologies for language teaching.

Have an idea for a show? Want to host your own show?  Please drop us a
line at [log in to unmask]  Please visit the site and leave
us comments at http://languagelabunleashed.com

Want to receive Twitter updates from LLU?  Our Twitter ID is LangLabUnlshd

Happy New (Academic) Year to all...

Barbara

--
Barbara Sawhill
Director, Cooper International Learning Center

President, IALLT
http://www.iallt.org

Professional Blog:
http://languagelabunleashed.com