LLTI Archives

August 2007, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2007 13:40:52 -0400
From: "SANAKO Corporation" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: August 15, 2007 9:41:17 AM EDT
To: "Otmar Foelsche" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: SANAKO and Beijing JetRich Cooperate in Chinese Educational
Sector

PRESS RELEASE
TURKU, FINLAND
August 15, 2007
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

SANAKO and Beijing JetRich Cooperate in Chinese Educational Sector

SANAKO is pleased to announce that it has entered into a cooperation
agreement with Beijing Enterprises JetRich Ltd. Both companies will
work together to promote SANAKO language learning solutions -
particularly SANAKO Study software - in the Chinese educational
market, focusing on schools and universities in Beijing.

JetRich specializes in solutions for the educational sector and its
own offerings include value-added products such as Edia E-Pens, Edia
electronic whiteboards, Edia educational software and smart cards.
JetRich also supplies institutions with Microsoft$EFEi solutions, video
conferencing systems and system integration services and is an
official partner of Intel$EFEi and Microsoft$EFEi. Currently the
company$E2Aos customer base comprises more than 2,000 schools and 27
universities.

State-of-the-art technology with localized service

With their joint expertise in serving the educational sector, SANAKO
and JetRich will collaborate to provide innovative solutions that
improve learning outcomes at classroom and campus level. As a first
step in the cooperation, the companies will work with Partner Schools
to introduce their educational solutions and services.

Both companies expect that their combined experience in the
educational sector will provide customers with more complete teaching
solutions that include state-of-the-art technology and localized
customer-oriented services.

SANAKO Sales Director Juha Merinen said the time is right for an
intervention in China$E2Aos booming educational market. $E2AuOur goal is
to co-operate only with the best quality partners in China in order
to provide the most value-added solutions and services for our
customers in this fast-developing region. Together with Beijing
JetRich, we are delighted to announce this long-term relationship
heralding a new era in solutions for educators and students within
the whole educational marketplace in China. This strategic co-
operation will be a giant leap specifically within language learning
and teaching in China".

Vice General Manager of JetRich, Mr. Chen Gang added, "JetRich has
been devoted to working hand-in-hand with partners for a win-win
future over a long time. Now we are closely cooperating with the
world$E2Aos leading language learning solutions provider SANAKO. By this
strategic relationship, I believe both parties will be more
successful in the flourishing language learning market in China."

Editorial contacts

Beijing Enterprises JetRich Ltd:
Mr. Chen Gang, Vice General Manager, tel: +86 10 58856677 fax: +86 10
58961010 email: [log in to unmask]
Mr. Wang Guorui, Product Dept. Manager, tel: +86 10 58856677*6216 +86
13901329299 fax: +86 10 58961035 email: [log in to unmask]

SANAKO Corporation:
Juha Merinen, Global Sales Director, tel: +358 40740 2231 email:
Ryan Yao, Sales Manager, tel: +86 1350 1993 316 email:

SANAKO Corporation
SANAKO, formerly Tandberg Educational, is a learning technology
company developing language teaching solutions, teaching and
classroom management software, virtual learning and professional
development solutions, as well as supplying customer services. We are
the world leader in live language learning technology.

Today$E2Aos solutions include modern software, wireless and mobile
systems that act as a catalyst for improving teaching outcomes by
motivating learning.

The sales network reaches customers all over the world and we$E2Aove
provided Tandberg Educational Quality to satisfied users in over 100
countries. We serve our customers through a network of resellers in
70 countries. Based in Finland, the company has sales offices in
China, France, UAE, UK and US. SANAKO is a Microsoft^AE Certified
Partner and Blackboard Building Blocks community member.
www.sanako.com

Beijing Enterprises JetRich Ltd
Established in 1998, Beijing Enterprises JetRich Ltd is a member of
Beijing Enterprises Holdings Limited. The company focuses on
providing technology solutions for the educational market in China.
Its solutions include the Edia range of value-added educational
solutions and software for deployment at classroom and campus level,
smart card applications for a number of different uses in education,
public transport and security, engineering network solutions for
large-scale education sector projects, and IT-based services
including training.

JetRich has a number of important international partnerships,
including with industry leaders such as Intel$EFEi and Microsoft$EFEi. The
customer base currently includes more than 2,000 schools and 27
universities.

Blackboard, the Bb logo, Building Blocks, the Building Blocks logo,
Blackboard Developers Network, and the Blackboard Learning System are
trademarks/registered trademarks of Blackboard Inc. in the United
States and/or other countries. Usage by permission.

Microsoft, Windows, Windows Vista and the Windows Vista Start button
are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporati

This information was brought to you by Cision http://newsroom.cision.com

The following files are available for download:
http://wpy.waymaker.net/client/waymaker1/WOLReleaseFile.aspx?id=522022&fn=wkr000
1.pdf

Language Learning (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for Language Teaching
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.