LLTI Archives

August 2007, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:19:51 -0400
Everyone,

The Chinese and Japanese faculty here at Carnegie Mellon are
interested in using an electronic placement test to test incoming
students and place them appropriately.  If any of you are
administering electronic tests in these languages I would like to
know what form your tests take, and if they can be used at other
institutions.

You can either reply to the list or privately at the address below.
In any case, I will post a summary to the list.

Thank you,
Marc Siskin

Manager, Modern Language Resource Center
Carnegie Mellon University