LLTI Archives

August 2007, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:19:50 -0400
Sanako has a wireless solution, the product is called Sanako Study 1200
that can be configured to work either in a wireless or wired format.
When working in the wireless format, the master station communicates to
the student positions through a wireless gateway.  We have purchased
such a system and we are in the process of setting it up.  We will use a
wire solution in the normal lab, however when required, we will set up
the DSA-3200 and the system will be used in the wireless configuration.

You will have to investigate you situation closely.  If you have
wireless in the area, you may have conflicts that will have to be
resolved.
Should you have any questions, my numbers are listed below.
Regards
Lee Ramsdell, Technical Supervisor
Arts Resource Centre
Room 130 - A1, Arts Building