MACSCRPT Archives

August 2007

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Mark Munro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2007 08:47:19 -0400
I only gave this a quick glance, but it appears that the parenthesis
are wrong on the line below.   Also, you appear to be referring to a
folder NAME instead of PATH for where you want the folder to be
created.  Try one of the modified versions - they might work
better.   Good luck.

On Aug 22, 2007, at 6:10 PM, Levon Spradlin wrote:

>  tell application "Finder"
>                             (move oneFile to folder) make new
> folder at folderName with properties {name:"Incorrectly Scaled Files"}
>                         end tell

tell application "Finder"
	move oneFile to folder (make new folder at folder folderPATH with
properties {name:"Incorrectly Scaled Files"})
end tell

or

tell application "Finder"
	move oneFile to (make new folder at folder folderPATH with
properties {name:"Incorrectly Scaled Files"})
end tell

Mark Munro
mailto:[log in to unmask]

Write Track Media, Inc.
P.O. Box 1008
Milford, PA 18337
Tel:  570.296.9970
Web:  http://www.wtmedia.com/

Write Track Media creates solutions that eliminate repetition and
allow our clients to focus on their highest potential.