LLTI Archives

July 2007, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2007 14:29:33 -0400
Patricia,

I've switched to the Edirol R-09 mp3 recorder for our digital voice
recording needs, since although a big Mac fan, I've gotten sick of the
perpetual conversion and iTune synch support requests with iPods.  We
also use Marantz handhelds in our loaner pool, which have the advantage
of being durable and ugly enough that they don't grow legs and vanish.  ;-)

(n.b., the Griffin iMic records at too low a bitrate to be used with an
online Flash player, for those planning to embed these audio clips on
blogs with built-in Flash player interface.)

Ellen

Language Learning (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for Language Teaching
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.