LLTI Archives

July 2007, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2007 14:09:53 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "David Pankratz" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 11:23:42 -0500
>From: "David Pankratz" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"
>Subject: Re: #8575 Thank you Ed Dente and Tufts University for a great IALLT
2007

Dear Ed and the Tufts folks, and the IALLT Board and Council,

I'd like to second Mike's sentiments, and take the liberty to speak for many
conference attendees. It was a wonderful conference, packed full of information,
fun and very well organized. Thank you!

David Pankratz
Loyola University Chicago

>>> LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]> 6/27/2007 12:15 PM >>>
--- Forwarded Message from kramizeh <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 13:59:10 -0400
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>From: kramizeh <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Thank you Ed Dente and Tufts University for a great IALLT 2007

Dear Ed and your entire Tufts Team,
	I just wanted to thank you and all of Jumbo Nation for a
great IALLT 2007. The Tufts team did a fine job and you have our
gratitude for continuing to make the IALLT Conference a valuable
resource for IALLT members and the entire language learning
community. MVK

--
Michael V. Kramizeh
Technology Coordinator and

Language Lab Rm. 141 Old Horticulture Bldg.
Hours of Operation Summer Semester:
Monday-Thursday	9:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Friday	9:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Saturday	CLOSED