LLTI Archives

June 2007, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2007 16:32:21 -0400
Peter Liddell is ending 21 years as  Academic Director of the UVic
Humanities Computing & Media Centre (formerly Language Centre) at the
end of June 2007. He's not officially retiring for another year, but
is on Study Leave next year, so we said tata to mark the end of his
official involvement with us at a surprise party last week (and, for
once, he was speechless w. surprise!).
Some of you will know Peter through IALLT, where he was President
from 2003-05, others from various CALL conferences here and around
the world over the years.
We've created a blog, if you'd like to send him your wishes, at:
http://hcmc.uvic.ca/blogs/index.php?blog=29
There's a link there to pix of the party too.

Language Learning (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for Language Teaching
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.