MACSCRPT Archives

June 2007

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
john darnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2007 16:58:29 -0500
As I said, John, the code I am using comes straight out of the man page.

It turns out that I have had a breakthrough in the last fifteen minutes.
It looks like the -x \*.o does not come before the file list, but after.
I am still testing this to see if it is true, but it sure looks like it
at this point.

Which, of course, lays waste to my own assertion that it "comes straight
out of the man page..."  Sigh.

John