LLTI Archives

May 2007, Week 5

From:
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2007 14:11:27 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "stellamderum" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "stellamderum" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"
>Subject: RE: #8547.3 (!) Copyright Question
>Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 11:06:44 -0400

For schools with existing content on audio tape, SANS provides a PC Cassette
Deck to
shuttle analog audio in a digital language lab.  Control for the tape deck has
been
built-in to the Sony Virtuoso Digital Language Lab Software, making it easy to
use.

Stella M. Derum
National Marketing Manager, SANS Inc.
"Exclusive Licensor of Sony Language Learning Systems"
718-335-1698
www.sansinc.com

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and
protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to
the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reproduction, dissemination
or
distribution of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message
and
deleting it from your computer. Thank you. SANS Inc.