LLTI Archives

May 2007, Week 4

From:
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2007 16:07:10 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Kanig, David" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: RE: #8546 dual boot lab
>Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 15:46:27 -0400
>From: "Kanig, David" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

Have you had experience licensing software for a dual-boot iMac on which
the software has been installed twice?  For those programs which are
licensed by the seat, are two installations on a dual-boot machine to be
counted as one or two seats?

We're awaiting clarification on this from Druie Informatique, Montreal,
about the program Antidote, a French spelling and grammar checker.

David Kanig
Language Resource Center
Brown University