LLTI Archives

May 2007, Week 3

From:
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2007 13:18:09 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from langlab <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 21:44:03 -0400
>Sender: langlab <[log in to unmask]>
>From: langlab <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Subject: RE: #8545.1 (!) Drupal, anyone?

Hi Barbara,

Here at the University of Rhode Island Megan Echevarria and I developed the
e-Language Resource Center using Drupal.  It is a site where language faculty,
instructors and can share class plans, materials, ideas, participate in
forums, etc. (http://www.e-lrc.org)

Please feel free to contact us.

Ignacio Perez-Ibanez

Ignacio Perez-Ibanez
Language Learning Resource Center, Supervisor
University of Rhode Island.

http://www.uri.edu/artsci/ml/pages/info/PerezIgnacio