LLTI Archives

May 2007, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2007 13:58:22 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Susan Weier <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 12:25:49 -0500
>From: Susan Weier <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #8545 Drupal, anyone?
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Cc: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

Hi there -

Learning Support Services at the University of Wisconsin-Madison has been
dabbling with Drupal for the past year.  We have a variety of pilot projects
running - applications for lesson plan sharing and blogging, an activities
repository, and a departmental website.

Feel free to contact me.

Sue

Susan C. Weier