LLTI Archives

May 2007, Week 3

From:
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2007 14:34:43 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Dr. Laura Little" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 11:32:18 -0400
>From: "Dr. Laura Little" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Subject: Re: #8536. 5 (!) Second Life

Great idea, Luz! I"m Laurel Appalachia. I've been on Second LIfe a
little, but I'm still trying to feel my way around.

Just let me know what time I should be there.

have a great day!
Laura

--
Laura J. Little, Ed.D.
Instructional Technologist/Director, Title III Grant

Alan Kay