LLTI Archives

May 2007, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2007 13:23:16 -0400
from [log in to unmask]

John,

I have the same question.  For the Mac labs proper we've relied on a
combination of RadMind and ARD for imaging, but I've been running 2
dual-boot iMacs -- imaged individually by hand --  in anticipation of
making the same ultimate move Otmar has made for the language center.
Now we're moving all our Macs onto an Open Directory server for
authentication using one unified image, and I'm wondering how this will
affect the imaging of the dual-boot machines.

Ellen