LLTI Archives

May 2007, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2007 14:59:59 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Toulouse, Mary T" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: RE: #8532 International broadcasts
>Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 09:39:00 -0400
>From: "Toulouse, Mary T" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

I think you'll find it so much easier now. On our PC's we have coaxial
input into an internal Hauppauge card that serves as a TV tuner
/scheduler.  On our IMac's, we schedule and record with a plextor box
using
EyeTv software.

Mary  Toulouse
Lafayette College