LLTI Archives

May 2007, Week 2

From:
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2007 13:35:08 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Dartmouth College LISTSERV Server (15.0)"

>Date:         Fri, 4 May 2007 08:30:28 -0400
>From: "Dartmouth College LISTSERV Server (15.0)"
>Subject: LLTI: approval required (8D18FBAA)
>To: [log in to unmask]

This message was originally submitted  by [log in to unmask] to the LLTI
list at  LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU. You  can approve it  using the  "OK" mechanism
(click on  the link below),  ignore it, or repost  an edited copy.  The message
will expire automatically; you  do not need to do anything if  you just want to
discard it. Please refer to the list owner's guide if you are not familiar with
the "OK"  mechanism; these instructions  are being kept purposefully  short for
your convenience in processing large numbers of messages.

To APPROVE the message:
http://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?OK=8D18FBAA&L=LLTI

Dear Student,
Information Services seeks to more effectively determine the physical
learning environment your experience in your classroom: the presence (or
absence) of appropriate technology, the effectiveness of its functioning,
and the appropriateness and comfort of the physical surroundings.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE URL link BELOW to a very brief survey.  Information
Services will use this information to more effectively plan improvements to
our classroom learning environments.
URL to Web page survey:

https://campus.kzoo.edu/isac/classroomsurvey/

Thanks so much for helping with this.
John Wickstrom, Chair: Information Services Advisory Committee

* * * * * *
This message has been sent through the Office of College Communication. If
you have any questions or concerns, please contact Jim VanSweden at
[log in to unmask] or 269-337-7291.

------ End of Forwarded Message

[...]

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>FW: Student Classroom Survey</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Papyrus, Times New Roman"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><BR>
<BR>
Dear Student, <BR>
Information Services seeks to more effectively determine the physical learn=
ing environment your experience in your classroom: the presence (or absence)=
 of appropriate technology, the effectiveness of its functioning, and the ap=
propriateness and comfort of the physical surroundings. <BR>
PLEASE FOLLOW THE URL link BELOW to a very brief survey. &nbsp;Information =
Services will use this information to more effectively plan improvements to =
our classroom learning environments. <BR>
URL to Web page survey: <BR>
<BR>
https://campus.kzoo.edu/isac/classroomsurvey/ <BR>
<BR>
Thanks so much for helping with this. <BR>
John Wickstrom, Chair: Information Services Advisory Committee <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
This message has been sent through the Office of College Communication. If =
you have any questions or concerns, please contact Jim VanSweden at jvsweden=
@kzoo.edu or 269-337-7291.<BR>
<BR>
------ End of Forwarded Message<BR>
</SPAN></FONT>