LLTI Archives

May 2007, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 13:11:55 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Dente, Edmund N." <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: RE: #8524 IALLT Registration Tricks
>Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 20:03:53 -0400
>From: "Dente, Edmund N." <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

 And this guy thinks he can retire and leave IALLT without his
organizational skills and efficient, helpful input?
As we say here in Somerville, Fuhgeddaboutit!
Reconsider, Read, Reconsider!
Ed
(And after everyone has done the registration process, check this page
for some local notes:
http://ase.tufts.edu/iallt/local.asp  )

> >Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 16:10:41 -0500
> >From: "Read Gilgen" <[log in to unmask]>
> >To: <[log in to unmask]>
> >Subject: IALLT Registration Tricks
>
> Hey, all...   IALLT 07 registration has a new registration system that
> has features not obvious to the eye.  Finally, we can register the
> university related (reimbursed) parts with one card, and the
> unreimbursed parts (e.g., dinner for a spouse) with our personal card.
> Here's how:
>
> 1.  Go to the registration site and register for yourself, using your
> university charge card (or any other for which you can be reimbursed).
> 2.  Finalize your registration, without purchasing the
non-reimbursable