MACSCRPT Archives

May 2007

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Andreas Kiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2007 20:55:51 +0200
I'm with JB,

It's not so complicated to get the data out, maybe you want to have a
look at the w3org on how to work with xPath that might be helpful
(there is another site but can't recall the name - w3school or
something like that - they have a lot of easy to understand examples.
Though I have to agree depending on the structure of the XML there
might be a lot of calls. But this can be easily handled by some
handlers.
You can send me the XML as well maybe I can help also.

Regards
Andreas