MACSCRPT Archives

May 2007

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Walter Ian Kaye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2007 01:54:35 -0700
Perhaps use Script Editor 1.9 ?

I saved a copy before getting 2.0, and I always use it instead. (The
change from Carbon to Cocoa suckified SE into something I deemed
unworthy of use.)

Lemme know if you need a copy. Oh, or did you try Script Debugger?

-Walter

At 07:33 p -0700 05/17/2007, Brian Johnson didst inscribe upon an
electronic papyrus: