LLTI Archives

April 2007, Week 5

From:
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2007 13:40:23 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Lauren Rosen <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 13:43:29 -0500
>From: Lauren Rosen <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #8520.1 (!) ipod accessories
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum

Good question Philomena. It could be either/both and I realize there
is a revolving door on what is available, particularly in the area of
programs for it. I guess, if you were to put together a "starter
kit", list all that it would include.

Lauren

Language Learning (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for Language Teaching
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.