LLTI Archives

April 2007, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2007 13:37:13 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Read Gilgen" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 13:01:52 -0500
>From: "Read Gilgen" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: New Director at Univ. of Wisconsin

I'm pleased to announce that after a rigorous national search (with many
very well qualified applicants, I might add), the University of
Wisconsin College of Letters & Science has appointed Bruno Browning as
the next director of L&S Learning Support Services.

Many of us are stepping away from the day to day of language learning
technology, and in this case we should be pleased that the next
generation is represented so well.  I look forward to hearing more about
Bruno as a (continuing) leader in our field.

Congratulations Bruno (and the UW)!

Read Gilgen
Director
L&S Learning Support Services