LLTI Archives

April 2007, Week 4

From:
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 14:40:16 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Dartmouth College LISTSERV Server (15.0)"

>Date:         Thu, 26 Apr 2007 12:41:15 -0400
>From: "Dartmouth College LISTSERV Server (15.0)"
>Subject: LLTI: approval required (1845B715)
>To: [log in to unmask]

This message was originally submitted by [log in to unmask] to the LLTI list at
LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU. You can approve it  using the "OK" mechanism (click on
the link below), ignore it, or repost  an edited copy. The message will expire
automatically; you do not need to do  anything if you just want to discard it.
Please refer to the  list owner's guide if you are not  familiar with the "OK"
mechanism;  these instructions  are  being kept  purposefully  short for  your
convenience in processing large numbers of messages.

To APPROVE the message:
http://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?OK=1845B715&L=LLTI
Dear All,

We are remodeling our storage facilities at the language lab at the
University of Miami and I would like to know what multimedia storage
cabinets have proven most useful in other places. We need cabinets that
can be closed and locked.

Any suggestions?

Does anyone have a contact at Wright Line cabinets? We tried contacting
them but to no avail.

All the best,

Rachida

Rachida Salama Primov

Senior Lecturer in French

The Eleonore Graves Tripp Modern Languages Laboratory and Tutorial
Writing Center, Director

Outreach Program Coordinator

University of Miami

Phone: 305-284-8592

Fax: 305-284-2225

Email : [log in to unmask]

http://www.mll.miami.edu <http://www.mll.miami.edu>

"The very thing that frightens us today, the change curve, the
phenomenal rate of change, is an ally"

Celebrate What's Right with the World

--DeWitt Jones

Language Learning (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for Language Teaching