LLTI Archives

April 2007, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2007 14:28:25 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Alicia Gignoux" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 13:00:49 -0600
>From: "Alicia Gignoux" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"
>Subject: Re: Multimedia storage cabinets

Hi,
If you can put all of your materials online digitally, you can avoid
cabinets. That is what we are working towards. Otherwise we used some
basic cabinets with locks that work very well. You should be able to
go to a Lowes or Home depot and get advice on this in the kitchen
design center.
Sincerely,
Alicia Gignoux
University of Montana