LLTI Archives

April 2007, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2007 13:09:39 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Tom Browne <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 09:10:10 -0500
>From: Tom Browne <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Subject: A farewell

Friends and colleagues,

After 35 years in a facility without windows, I have finally decided to
get out into the light.  At the end of this semester, I will retire from
my position as the Director of the Humanities Resource Center at
Macalester College.

I have really enjoyed getting to know many of you through conferences,
meetings, and e-mail conversations.  I will miss seeing my friends and
colleagues at these get-togethers and the sharing and learning that has
taken place over many years.  I wish you all well and hope to briefly
sneak into a conference or two in the future to say hello.

Tom Browne

Language Learning (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for Language Teaching
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.