LLTI Archives

March 2007, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2007 14:54:27 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from "Norval Bard" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 16:26:16 -0600
>From: "Norval Bard" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"
>Subject: Clarification Re: #8477 Statement of standards of conduct

Hi,
I"m sorry, I wasn't very clear in my earlier request.  What I'm after
is a statement of "professional" conduct for the student assistants who
work in the LRC, not for the student-clients who use the center.

Thanks,
Norval Bard
>>> LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]> 03/08/07 1:21 PM >>>
--- Forwarded Message from "Norval Bard" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 11:54:42 -0600
>From: "Norval Bard" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Statement of standards of conduct

Hi LLTIers,

We are trying to draft a statement of 'professional conduct' for use
at
several student-run centers on campus, such as the LRC, and I was
hoping
that LLTI had already dealt with this issue.  I vaguely remember some
questions being raised about this a couple of years ago and thought
that
this had made it to the level of a 'module' in the LLTI Lab Management
Manual, but didn't see it.  In fact, my quick search of the LLTI
archives also returned little information.

Are the LRCs/labs out there that have a statement of acceptable
student
conduct?  If so, I'd love to see some examples.

Thanks,
Norval BARD

****************************
Dr. Norval Bard
Associate Professor of French
Chair, Department of Modern & Classical Languages
Director, Myers Language Resource Center
North Central College
Naperville, IL 60539
Ph. (630) 637-5125
Fax, (630) 637-5121