LLTI Archives

March 2007, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 13:13:28 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from "kate hammond" <[log in to unmask]>
---

>From: "kate hammond" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"
>Subject: RE: #8440.10 (!) Soundfile Extraction
>Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 19:20:29 -0000

Hello

We have used the Breeze plug-in which allows you to add a Wait for User
command but it needs putting in every slide where you might want to put in
a pause for a user.  A bit messy but refer to Adobe's knowledge base,
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_18692

Hope this helps but we have not used it extensively enough to be experts.

Regards
Kate