LLTI Archives

February 2007, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 14:07:30 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from Lucinda Miller <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:18:37 -0500
>Subject: Jump TV
>From: Lucinda Miller <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information    Forum

Has anyone on the list had experience with Jump TV?  One of our faculty
members wants us to subscribe to it for her Arabic classes.  All the
information on their web site is about individual subscriptions, and when
one of our staff members e-mailed them to ask if they had educational
packages she got back a cryptic message with no information.

Thanks.

--
Lucinda Miller, language materials coordinator
Center for Language Technology and Instructional Enrichment

Language Learning (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for Language Teaching
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.