LLTI Archives

January 2007, Week 5

From:
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2007 18:00:15 -0500
Dear LLTI subscribers,

I have decided to retire from Dartmouth as of August 31, 2007. The job
description for my position at Dartmouth is included. Feel free to contact the
email address in the official advertisement or me directly

I am involved in the selection process of a successor for my position and do
hope that some of you will consider applying. I have worked for Dartmouth for
the last twenty years and, as you probably can imagine, enjoyed the environment
and the people here very much. I am looking forward to continue my professional
life, at  least for a little while, at the University of Texas in Arlington,
where my wife has accepted the chairmanship of the Computer Science and
Engineering Department.

I plan to continue editing LLTI from Texas until I get tired of it! LLTI will
remain on the Dartmouth servers. So it will be "busines as usual" for LLTI
subscribers.

Otmar Foelsche

Teaching
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.