LLTI Archives

January 2007, Week 4

From:
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2007 14:53:45 -0500
Hi,

I'm sure there's an elegant way to do this, but one kluge might be to take a
sound cable, plug one end into the earphone/speaker port, the other into the
microphone port, open some recording software, play the PPT and record the
sound.

Henry Wilmer
Director, Language Learning Center
Phillips Academy