LLTI Archives

January 2007, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2007 15:21:33 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from Michael Heller <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Michael Heller <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: NEALLT 2007:  Call for Proposals
>Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 10:30:25 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum

NEALLT 2007:  CALL FOR PROPOSALS
The Language Learning Space: Real and Virtual Uses
March 30 - April 1, 2007
Language Resource Center
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY
Hosted by Dick Feldman, Director

The Northeast Association for Language Learning Technology (NEALLT)
will hold its annual conference March 30 - April 1, 2007 at the
Language Resource of  Cornell University, Ithaca, New York.

This year's theme will be "The Language Learning Space: Real and
Virtual Uses." We welcome proposals for panels and presentations on
all relevant topics, but particularly encourage presentations in one
of the following categories:

	Promoting language learning
	Serving instructional and research objectives
	Showcasing emerging technologies
	Lab management
	Future directions in CALL, Language Resource Centers

Proposals should be for presentations/demonstrations of 30 to 45
minutes, panel discussions of 45 minutes to one hour, or pre-
conference workshops of 3 hours.

We encourage participation from lab directors and faculty in order to
ensure a variety of perspectives.  Please consider attending this
conference and sharing your latest project with us.

Proposals should be submitted online at <http://flp.montclair.edu/fmi/
xsl/NEALLT/addrecord.xsl?-findany>
For more information, please email Michael Heller at

Proposal deadline: Friday, February 9, 2007 Noon
Notification of acceptance:  February 19, 2007

Registration
NEALLT membership is included in the conference registration fee.
Conference registration & lodging information will be posted soon on
the NEALLT website at http://www.neallt.org

Language Learning (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for Language Teaching
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.