LLTI Archives

January 2007, Week 4

From:
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2007 14:53:56 -0500
Hi,

Coming at this from a Macintosh perspective, my inclination would be
to try using an application such as Audio Hijack Pro to capture the
system audio generated by the running of the PowerPoint presentation.
That audio could be saved to any of a number of audio file formats. I
am sure there are similar applications for PCs, though I don't know
what they are.

Yours,

David Weible
Associate Professor and Acting Head