LLTI Archives

January 2007, Week 3

From:
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2007 16:23:11 -0500

--- Forwarded Message from "stellamderum" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "stellamderum" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Otmar K. Foelsche'" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Vendors for Language labs - SANS/Sony
>Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 14:00:31 -0500

For anyone interested in Sony technology, SANS Inc. (Software and Network
Solutions)
is the Exclusive Licensor and Developer for Sony Digital Language Learning
Systems.

The attached white paper entitled "Projecting Language Learning Technology into
the
Virtual World" provides an overview of the ongoing development of the Sony and
SANS
technology suite including enhancements to the Sony Virtuoso/Soloist Digital
Language
Lab Software and the development of the SANSSpace Virtual Learning Environment.
In
addition, SANS is now offering plug-in options for the Sony Virtuoso/Soloist
software
with comparative video capability for teaching ASL/Interpreting.

We encourage you to visit our website at www.sansinc.com to learn more about the
many
schools that are successfully using our products, and please contact us directly
at
[log in to unmask] so that we can help you determine which of our software
products
would best fit your needs.

Stella Derum

Stella M. Derum
National Marketing Manager, SANS Inc.
"Exclusive Licensor of Sony Language Learning Systems"
718-335-1698
www.sansinc.com

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and
protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to
the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reproduction, dissemination
or
distribution of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message
and
deleting it from your computer. Thank you. SANS Inc.

Language Learning (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for Language Teaching
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.