LLTI Archives

January 2007, Week 3

From:
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2007 16:23:08 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from Professor Andrew Lian <[log in to unmask]>
---

>Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 01:51:09 -0600
>From: Professor Andrew Lian <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: German Position at Western Illinois University

I would be grateful if the following position description could be advertised on
the LLTI listserv. Many thanks. Andrew Lian

********* Position description begins

The Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures is seeking an energetic
teacher and scholar with a specialization in German to expand the
university?s well-established German program. This position offers an
exciting opportunity for creative and imaginative leadership in a multilingual
department. Appointment August 20, 2007.

The position is for a Visiting Assistant Professor of German. (future
tenure-track opportunities may be available) For complete details see:
http://www.wiu.edu/employment/emp.sphp?id=445 Begins August 2007. Earned
doctorate (at time of appointment.) Contact Dr. Andrew Lian, Chair, Department
of Foreign Languages and Literatures, WIU, 1 University Circle, Macomb,
Illinois 61455 or e-mail [log in to unmask] AA/EO employer. WIU has a
non-discrimination policy that includes sex, race, color, sexual orientation,
religion, age, marital status, national origin, disability, or veteran status.

Dr Andrew Lian
Professor and Chair
Dept. of Foreign Languages and Literatures
Western Illinois University
Macomb, IL, 61455, USA
e-mail: [log in to unmask]; website: http://www.andrewlian.com
Phone: +1 (309) 298-1558; Fax: +1 (309) 298-1060

We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are. (Anais Nin)
The universe is made up of stories, not atoms (Muriel Rukeyser)

Language Learning (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for Language Teaching
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.