MACSCRPT Archives

January 2007

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Olof Svensson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2007 15:21:55 +0100
Iyanaga-san
Akemasite Omedetou gozaimasu

I think I have some text of how to use the result from a shell script
in applescript. I will look it up
later.

My Bash script runs fine now exept for the piping to BBEdit.

I skipped the if-else and use
grep -v $w1 $filname | grep -v $w2

and if I cant make the Bash script work with piping it to BBEdit I will
try Applescript--> shell--> Applescript-->BBEdit.

I think i leave Perl out of it this time because all of this is about
to become more familiar with Bash.

Grep in Bash works without escapeing the ".".  Well it works also with
escapeing the "."
Thanks for your input.
--
Olof "wishing he was back in Tokyo again"Svensson