MACSCRPT Archives

January 2007

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Lloyd Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2007 23:24:16 -0500
Been burned by that one more than once, so yup, the names are correct.

I can put the two text boxes on a page, and put text into one, and then
select the other and bring it to the front and have the script to put
text into that box. It just will not put text into both at the same
time like the older versions.

If it wasn't so much work to redo everything in InDesign, I may have
thought about changing.

Lloyd