MACSCRPT Archives

November 2006

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Joe Barwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2006 16:06:18 +1300
Gidday Mark,

Om my machine, your script does not work, using the example
files you
provided, unless I amend your script's syntax to the one I
posted earlier. The
fact that Bill encountered similar problems suggests there's
something
different about your setup. All of the steps I included in
my rewrite of your
script were necessary to get the right result. <shrug>

10.3.9, FMP 6.0v4.

Cheers!

Joe