LLTI Archives

October 2006, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 13:14:56 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Rott, Susanne" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 11:26:14 -0500 (CDT)
>Subject: examplary multimedia materials
>From: "Rott, Susanne" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]

We are building a new language center at UIC which will include a faculty
resource center to develop multimedia materials and support projects.
Since most of our faculty have not used much technology for teaching, we
are trying to put together a list with exemplary materials to give faculty
an idea of what is possible. (Their indication of interest will have an
impact on funding of staff.)
We are looking for multi-media materials and projects in all foreign
languages (including ESL) for basic language instruction AND for upper
level culture, literature, conversation, composition, linguistics, and
other content courses.
We will be most grateful if you could share your own work and/or
experience of others$E2 work by sending us URLs, or descriptions of
projects. If you have
password protected sites it would be great if you could give us guest access.

Thank you very much!
Best,
Susanne

Susanne Rott
Associate Professor and Language Program Director
Germanic Studies MC 189
601 S. Morgan Street
Chicago, Il 60607
312-413-2378