LLTI Archives

October 2006, Week 3

From:
"Otmar Foelsche, LLTI -Editor" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 14:05:37 -0400
Hi all,

We developed our own using Blackboard. Students took them remotely
during a set time in the summer. Only the Japanese test included an oral
component (audio and video) which students took when they arrived on
campus.  This was the first year we did this, there were no glitches.

Marianne

Marianne Crusius
Language Resource Center
011 East Pyne