LLTI Archives

October 2006, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2006 15:28:22 -0400
Please forgive the cross-posting of this conference.  Just wanting to
make sure everyone had the information and we are looking forward to
seeing you attend and present. Sincerely,  Chris Sedarski.

MWALLT will be holding a fall conference, October 27-28, at the
Rochester ISD 535 ESC Building in Rochester, MN.  All members and
friends are encouraged to  come!  Please consider submitting an idea for
a presentation to share with your colleagues.  How are you using
technology to help teach, assess and administer your language classes?

The conference theme will be "Just What the Doctor Ordered:  Common and
Uncommon Technologies  to Cure Your Pedagogical Ills."  What we are
looking for is a sharing of technology tools or approaches that are
working on your campus; this could certainly include both new
applications for technology and software that has been around awhile.

Please submit your proposals for a presentation before October 20, 2006
to Chris Sedarski at  [log in to unmask]

Rochester is in SE Minnesota and home of the Mayo Clinic.

From: "SEDARSKI, CHRISTOPHE" <[log in to unmask]>