LLTI Archives

October 2006, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2006 14:34:11 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Scott Williams <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Scott Williams <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: SOCALLT 2007 CFP
>Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 12:52:23 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum

CALL FOR PAPERS

SOCALLT 2007:  21st Century Technology in Language Teaching and Learning

Conference website: < http://www.cy-faircollege.com/goto/socallt2007>

Please note that the deadline for SOCALLT 2007 presentation proposal
submissions is Thursday, November 30, 2006.

SOCALLT 2007 will be held at Cy-Fair College (near Houston in
Cypress,  Texas) on February 23-24 (Friday & Saturday), 2007.  The
South Central Association for Language Learning Technology invites
SOCALLT/IALLT members and other interested professionals to
participate in our next annual meeting. Proposals should address
issues and innovations in technology-enhanced language instruction.
We encourage participation not only from colleagues at universities
but also community colleges and high schools. SOCALLT regularly
publishes proceedings of the conferences (search in amazon.com under
"SOCALLT").

SOCALLT <http://www.socallt.org> is an affiliate of IALLT, comprising
the six-state region of Arkansas, Colorado, Louisiana, New Mexico,
Oklahoma, and Texas.

In an effort to reach out to our colleagues in our region's most
western states, we offer free registration to all attendees from
institutions in New Mexico and Colorado.

Submit proposals for individual or joint presentations,
demonstrations, and panel discussions by email and snail mail to:

Dr. Scott G. Williams

President, South Central Association for Language Learning Technology

Dept. of Modern Languages and Literatures

Box 297210

Texas Christian University

Ft. Worth, Texas 76129

Tel: Office (817) 257-7163