LLTI Archives

October 2006, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2006 14:34:06 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Julio Rodriguez" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 21:27:11 -0500
>From: "Julio Rodriguez" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"
>Subject: LMS interface language

Our campus is switching to a new version of the supported LMS (WebCT
Vista). I was wondering if other people on the list are using WebCT
and, if so, whether anyone is using the language plugins that
translate the interface into other languages. I would also be
interested in hearing experiences with other LMS's regarding their
flexibility to "blend" the interface with a target language. I do not
know much about Moodle, but it seems that it is quite flexible in that
respect. I look forward to hearing your comments.

Julio

--
Julio C Rodriguez, Director
Language Studies Resource Center (LSRC)