MACSCRPT Archives

October 2006

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Emmanuel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2006 09:18:04 +0200
At 12:01 AM +0100 10/12/06, has wrote:
>Mark Lively wrote:
>>Does this relate in any to cocoa ruby?
>No relation to either the Cocoa APIs or the Cocoa Ruby bridge (both
>lovely products in their own right).

has, it's great that you provide those bridges with AppleScript,
which should significantly on the long term widen the audience for
our preferred (your most despised?) language. Thanksk much for your
time and care on those projects.

Out of curiosity, no connection either with
<http://rubyforge.org/projects/rubyosa/>?

Emmanuel