LLTI Archives

September 2006, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2006 14:10:02 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Bryant, Todd" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: RE: #8329 penpal programs
>Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 14:39:29 -0400
>From: "Bryant, Todd" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

Hi,

If you're interested primarily in writing, Tandem has been around a long
time and is very reputable.

http://www.slf.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/

If some students would like to speak with their partner, we've set up a
site for language learners to contact each other via Skype
(www.skype.com).  Teachers can also find partners for their classes here
or schedule language exchange "events".

http://www.language-exchanges.org

EPals is also a very nice site for all subjects, though they focus more
on k-12.

http://www.epals.com/

Todd

Todd Bryant