LLTI Archives

September 2006, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2006 14:09:47 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Roberto Perez <[log in to unmask]> ---

At 01:59 PM 9/21/2006, Judy Shoaf <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Actually the 2005 conference was at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah.
>
>http://fleat5.byu.edu/
>
>There seems to be a Selected Proceedings available for download.
>Medford, Mass. is the next one.

I appreciate all the responses I got (Irene S., Trip K., Georges D.,
Harold H., Edmund D., Claire B., Judy S.). I was able to find some
proceedings and programs for several versions of FLEAT (a conference
co-organzied by several associations, including IALLT). I appreciate
the fact that those programs are still available online: they give
you a sense of what the conferences are/were about, what topics
are/were covered, and where the field is coming from and going to.

Thanks again to everyone,

Roberto Perez

Language Learning (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for Language Teaching
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.