LLTI Archives

September 2006, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 13:48:55 -0400
PRESS RELEASE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

SANAKO Launches Full Slate of Service for Complete Solutions

Editorial contact: Kimmo K$C3$A4rpijoki, Product Support Services Manager, +358
02
2166 500;
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

SANAKO continues to fulfill its commitment to provide complete solutions for its
customers with the introduction of a full slate of after-sales services
available exclusively from its global partner network.

Our services are part of a comprehensive program designed to ensure maximum
performance of our customers$E2Ao teaching technology investments.  The program
has
been designed to offer our users a complete customer care experience that
complements their technology solutions.

SANAKO services currently include SANAKO Software Maintenance and Installation
and Training services.

SANAKO Software Maintenance

SANAKO Software Maintenance is a structured protection program for our
customers$E2Ao technology investments. It ensures that customers automatically
receive upgrades and new versions of their solutions.

Customers who purchase SANAKO Software Maintenance can choose a coverage period
of 1, 3 or 5 years depending on the product. During that time, they will receive
all product upgrades and new releases that become available $E2Ai easily and
conveniently, at no additional cost. Customers can purchase Sanako Software
Maintenance from their local resellers or directly from Sanako.

SANAKO Installation Services

Installation services are available for all Sanako teaching solutions. Our
partners work with our customers$E2Ao technical and teaching personnel to
provide
efficient installation and basic introductory training. A report is provided
after completion of a specific sequence of activities, and approval is required
before another stage begins, ensuring customer satisfaction.

SANAKO Training Services

SANAKO Training Services include a product presentation and hands-on training
covering all product functions. Customers have the option of splitting this into
2 sessions, so that they receive the appropriate level of individualized end
user training. This approach ensures that they build the skills to efficiently
utilize their teaching technology investments. Customers also receive
documentation outlining all the areas covered in the training sessions. Sanako
Training Services are available either on-site or later on also online.

Customers can request Sanako Services from their local Sanako representatives.

SANAKO Corporation

SANAKO, formerly Tandberg Educational, is a learning technology company
developing language teaching solutions, teaching software, virtual learning and
professional development solutions, as well as supplying customer services.
Today$E2Aos solutions include modern software, wireless and mobile systems that
act
as a catalyst for improving teaching outcomes by motivating learning.

As a global company, we have a history of cooperation with other major players
in the learning technology industry. Our sales network reaches customers all
over the world and we$E2Aove provided Tandberg Educational Quality to satisfied
users in over 100 countries. We serve our customers through a network of
resellers in 70 countries. Based in Finland, the company has sales offices in
China, France, UAE, UK and US.

SANAKO is a Microsoft$EFEiCertified Partner and a Blackboard Building Blocks
community member.

This information was brought to you by Waymaker http://www.waymaker.net
The following files are available for download:
http://wpy.waymaker.net/client/waymaker1/WOLReleaseFile.aspx?id=288823&fn=wkr000
1.pdf

Language Learning (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for Language Teaching
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.