LLTI Archives

September 2006, Week 2

From:
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 13:09:20 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Joseph O Kautz <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 14:54:08 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Joseph O Kautz <[log in to unmask]>
>To: LLTI-List <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Student Help Job Descriptions

LangLab Kin,
I need to write up a student help job description and was wondering if
anyone would be willing to float theirs my way.  This person will be on
site to troubleshoot, answer questions, etc, but it would be nice to see
what other responsibilities your student helpers take on.   You can reply
offline to  [log in to unmask]

Joseph Kautz - Stanford Language Center & Digital Language Lab
tel: 650-796-8287
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things - G. Carlin

Language Learning (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for Language Teaching
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.