LLTI Archives

September 2006, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 10:59:49 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Daniel Tom <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 09:11:15 -1000
>From: Daniel Tom <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #8316 Satellite broadcasts for french
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"

Betty,

Here at the University of Hawaii we get TV5 via satellite through
International Networks, formerly known as the I-channel.

http://www.internationalnetworks.com/aboutus/default.aspx

It is one of their 24 Hour Pay Channels and we pay a subscription fee of
$200/yr.  They also have a Channel Search on their website which you can use
to find out if a cable provider in your area carries a particular channel.

Aloha,
Daniel Tom
Language Learning Center
University of Hawaii