LLTI Archives

August 2006, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2006 07:59:57 EDT
Great Topic!

We at WVU do not have the ability to enter our ESL program students
into WebCT Vista for fee/credit course reasons.  We are also thinking of
Moodling those students into an online course management system and
would appreciate any guidance list members might have to offer.

Tracy.

Tracy N. Dingess
Senior Lecturer
Department of Foreign Languages,