LLTI Archives

August 2006, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2006 13:17:57 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Alfred Cazeau <[log in to unmask]> ---

Hello,
My name is Alfred Cazeau and I am currently an MBA student at NYU Stern.  I am
specializing in Marketing and Strategy and would appreciate your help in the
completion of this independent study project.  I am conducting research into the
Language Technology Market and how susceptible it is to new entrants.

This is a short open survey consisting of about 15 questions. A key research
reference in choosing my survey questions was the IALLT publication.  It is very
likely that there is information you believe is essential which I may have not
requested for in my survey.  Please feel free to share your thoughts at the end
of the survey or send an email to: [log in to unmask]
The survey will be open from 8/02/06 will close on 8/18/06 at 6 P.M. New York
time.

Survey link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=427742428085

Thank you for your help.